Mieczyslaw Pasowicz, MD, PhD, FACC, FESC. President of Polish Association of Hospital Directors, Board Member of European Association of Hospital Managers, I v-ce president of EAHM (1998 – 2006). The leader of the Digital Hospital of the Future project in Poland. Professor at Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski Krakow University. 30 years experience in management leading public and private hospitals, 20 years experience in management (CEO) of the John Paul II Hospital in Krakow. Modernized and expanded the John Paul II Hospital, host of John Paul II’s visit to the Hospital in 1997. Founder of the Center for Diagnosis, Prevention and Telemedicine at John Paul II Hospital in Krakow – first digital hospital in Poland. Introduce first cardiac CT and MR cardio-radiology in Poland.
Coordinator and participant of numerous projects, including those co-funded by the EU, in the field, of infrastructure, management, e-health and scientific and translational research. Polish medical doctor practicing in cardiology, radiology and internal medicine.
Author and co-author of over 150 original and review papers and case reports, about 15 chapters in reference books and scientific editor of 7 books, over 280 lectures in cardiology, radiology, e-health, public health and management.
Originator of the innovative project “The Development of the Krakow Center for Medical Research and Technology” dedicated for translational medicine and “The Integrated Center for Specialist Emergency Medicine” approved for financing and implementation in Lesser Poland Region, years 2007 – 2013.
- Board Member of the European Association of Hospital Managers
- I V-ce President of the European Association of Hospital Managers (1998 – 2006)
- Founder & President of the Polish Association of Hospital Directors
- Former Chairman of Health Working Group in Life Science Cluster Krakow
- Founder of the Institute of Innovative Medicine
- Former president of the Malopolska Red Cross Association
- Director for development and innovation at Voxel S.A
- Fellow American and European Society of Cardiology