Business Development Director at Logisfera Nova Ltd. responsible for the digital healthcare operations.
Before, she was coordinating the biggest polish ICT cluster Interizon. She was engaged in the Horizon 2020 project – InnoLabs focused on supporting the development of digital healthcare solutions.
As the Director of Gdansk Science & Technology Park (GSTP), she managed the team of industry experts, assuring the smooth operation of the GSTP. Also, she was responsible for supporting and enabling the GSTP’s residents sustainable growth and development.
Izabela is also:
- juror at MIT (TR_Innovators under 35),
- members of the Program Board of the Coalition for Polish Innovation,
- author and co-author of many initiatives and events,
- trainer on alternative business models and pitching,
- Startup Poland Ambassador.